Demonstrate you’re not a risk
Showing that you are a good risk improves your credit rating, saving you time and money. Here are some things to remember before approaching a credit provider:
- Think carefully about the amount of money you wish to borrow. Choose a figure that is realistic and suits your means.
- Credit providers prefer borrowers in a stable employment. You will stand a better chance of obtaining approval if you can demonstrate uninterrupted employment over a long period of time.
Check your credit record
Aussie Personal Loans will want to access your credit history before negotiating a loan. The assessment team will check your credit file and credit performance with previous credit providers and if there are errors ensure they are corrected before the approached credit provider does its own enquiry.
Your bank account and income should demonstrate the capacity to meet repayments. And if you can show a savings track record, it greatly improves your position.
Shop for the best deal
- Ask potential credit providers to improve their rates.
- Bargaining for a better deal is not a sin.
- Just like the new business and used-car markets, finance is a competitive industry.
- Credit providers should fight for your business.
There are many important questions to ask a financier before deciding the best deal. Are there monthly admin fees? Onging bank fees? Penalties for early payout? Is the loan daily reducible? Can extra payments of any amount be made, and at any time? The Real People at Aussie Personal Loans know all the answers to these questions and many more.
We challenge you to ask these questions and compare Aussie Personal Loans. We are confident that Aussie Personal Loans has the most competitive finance connections in Australia ensuring Real Results.